With offices in Little Rock, Arkansas, the oil and gas lawyers at Law Offices of Mark Robinette accepts oil and gas cases in Woodruff County Arkansas including the county seat of Augusta, Arkansas. Whether you live in Augusta, Cotton Plant, Patterson , McCrory, or in the unincorporated county, the oil and gas attorneys at Law Offices of Mark Robinette can help you. Woodruff County Arkansas has the potential to produce natural gas.
If you own Woodruff County Arkansas oil and gas royalty interests, the oil and gas lawyers at Law Offices of Mark Robinette can help you with:
- Oil and Gas Deeds
- Oil and Gas Affidavits of Heirship
- Oil and Gas will probates (primary and ancillary)
- Oil and Gas surface use/pollution litigation
- Oil and Gas lawsuits
- Oil and Gas record searches
Whether you are having a problem with a receivership lease, can’t get your money out of Southwestern Energy, BHP Billiton, or XTO Energy and other gas producers, or you just need some idea of where to find the information you need on your wells and royalties, call an oil and gas attorney who can advise you on your Woodruff County Arkansas Oil and Gas interests at 501-251-1076.
Are you a representative of an oil and gas production company? The oil and gas attorneys at Law Offices of Mark Robinette has represented major upstream oil and gas companies throughout the State of Arkansas, including Woodruff County. Mark Robinette possesses experience in:
Drilling and Division Order Title Opinions (sit down and stand up)
- Acquisition Due Diligence
- Quiet title defense
- Interpleader/Concursus litigation
- Oil field surface use/pollution litigation
- Pipeline condemnation
- PSA/Lease/Right of way advice and drafting
- Receivership leasing
- Integration and regulatory work before the Arkansas Oil and Gas Commission
Contact a Woodruff County Arkansas oil and gas lawyer or attorney today at firstname.lastname@example.org or 501-251-1076.